Sunday, November 23, 2008

My reason to be here!!

Trend of writing blogs may be prevalent since few years, but it has exposed itself to me only now. The reason is that few of my friends and batch-mates are quite active bloggers and hence the discussions on blogs over the dinner table has made me try my hands on this skill. I believe writing blogs is not a job of every Tom, Dick and Harry… the passion to write blogs can be sustained only if one enjoys writing blogs and sharing their opinions, experiences and thoughts.

I have always claimed that I am not a good writer but at the same time it’s true that I have never put in reasonable effort towards this domain before making such a conclusion. My first few blogs will just be an experiment for me to judge if I can be passionate about this unknown territory and if you see this account to remain active post couple of blogs, then surely I am!!!

Watch out this space for my first blog!!!

5 comments:

  1. okkay...i DO believe we r still waiting for ur first post!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sumo that's why i wrote in my blog to watch out this space for my FIRST blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bade parde par...aapke ke nazdeeki laptop par!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bas thoda sa aur intezar... ye writer thoda sa slow hai...lol

    ReplyDelete